Monday, June 21, 2010

Design Wall Monday

In an effort to post more frequently, keep myself moving forward on my projects and to celabrate going back on swing shifts and having the mornings to sew.....I'm going to try joining Judy's Design Wall Mondays.  We'll be ignoring the fact that my design wall is a flannel duvet cover draped over a piece of plywood.  

Today I'm working on this baby quilt using Mary's Lattice pattern.


Also, a quilt based on this pattern that is still at the test block stage.


















Go to Judy's blog HERE to see other cool projects in progress.

4 comments:

  1. That lattice pattern looks so nice. I clicked over to Mary's pattern....thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a lattice quilt in that color combo or in teal/brown. Hmmm, I love it. Another great quilt to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric choice for the star in the tablerunner. Here's hoping you find a way to take advantage of your shifts and enjoy your morning sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Southwind Design patterns. Your center fabric is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete